Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Real Life!

An obviously beautiful family. But they are more than that. This mom is beautiful inside as well. And while she doesn't know it, she is the reason I am teaching the littlest in BSF. She said something to a friend that really stuck with me...and it changed my heart and I now teach the littlest so more mommas can come and study God's word. So thanks momma and thanks for sharing your real world with me. Her little men are so similar to mine, close in age and happy on the go. She and I laughed as I watched (mom and dad) show patience and love as we tried several poses for the littles. Enjoyed it and very much have loved spending time with her baby girl each week in bible study! Enjoy! Some of these had me laughing at the computer.











Just makes me giggle...boys everywhere and sister waiting. Mom and dad just loving it. :)




Another funny...oh bah humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment