Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Always loved the newborns...

It's 2013! Wow, which means I have been doing this little photography thing for 5 years. Crazy! And have almost 20,000 views to this little blog. Even more crazy! I have LOVED making new friends, keeping up with old ones and watching your babies grow. It has been such a joy and a delight to be apart of your memories. With that, the time commitment of evenings and weekends has begun to overlap too much with the only time I have with my fast growing little men. Therefore, I am concluding the professional photography business after fulfilling two newborn commitments. First up, one of the best babies I have been around. She even smiled in a couple of these shots below when her parents spoke to her. Easy going, beautiful and already independent. I love her mom, one of my dearest and greatest friends, so I will get to watch this beauty grow. A surprise special blessing to round out this family. Congrats! And enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. The pictures are fantastic, as always. So sad to miss seeing your talented work! I would love to set up a lesson or two with you to figure out the camera, if you ever have time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby and sibblings!!

    Gorgeous Pictures!!

    You can't quit?!? I need you to still take my pictures! But I understand being with those sweet boys.

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete